Saturday, September 05, 2009

Quick Upd8 [back in NH]

To answer those frequent questions, this is where I'm at right now:

SWM living in Hanover, NH. In debt but a temp-to-hire job in Keene, NH (Precitech) will hopefully solve this short-term problem. Graduated from Northeastern Univ in 2006 with a BS in Mechanical Engineering and though I have had about 6 engineering jobs, only one was a full-time position which was down around Atlanta for about 2 years (Alum-a-lift). I plan to go take the GRE and apply to Dartmouth's Thayer School of Engineering where I would eventually hope to get into the Entrepreneurship Track. Farther down the road I'd hope to start my own company making stuff (not one particular thing, multiple things).

That's about it, add your comments and I'll respond to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment