Tuesday, April 13, 2010

KFC Double Down Experiment

To quote my facebook:

Benjamin Howard Jacobs starting tomorrow i will eat the KFC double down everyday after work and then run 1 mile the following morning before work. I will then log the health effects on my blog. 1 full month. or 1 full week. or 1 full 24 hour period. whichever comes first.

Turns out, 24 hours came first.  And ew.  This experiment is over.  Actually, it wasn't even the kfc that got me, it was the fact that I don't want to run tomorrow morning (and also I ordered two taco bell items when I was at KFC tonight).

Without further ado, here are the results (I had the fried chx last night, ran 1 mile this morning, and the grilled chx tonight):

 

 

 

 

 

In short, I recommend eating the fried double down, it's delicious and will make you happier than running or the grilled double down.

No comments:

Post a Comment